Friday, September 28, 2007

I am strong, I am invincible, I am woman

Well, here they are, finally. Photos of the new digs!


I just have to give props to Girl Power! This space used to be a gym, complete with rubberized floors and red painted walls. Stephanie, Rikki, Melisa, Kelly and I ripped up the floor, painted, and installed new flooring all in three days to prepare for a busy Saturday with clients. (Okay, we did have some of our menfolk over here with trucks to haul garbage out and move furniture in. And we thank you for that! But all the remodeling was done by women!)


I guess my DIY days aren't over, especially now that I work with a whole team of people that are like me in that respect! I even hung all my own shelves and racks. (No, I didn't use a level, but who can tell?)

No comments: