Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Misty water-colored memories of the way we were

Owning a business is exciting and rewarding. It is also scary, stressful, exhausting, time-consuming, and challenging. It has taught me so much over the last few years, both about business and about dealing with people. Perhaps most importantly, it has taught me a lot about myself. I am constantly learning how to handle certain situations, and finding out just what I'm capable of accomplishing!

Why all the introspection today? Well, I am happy to spread the word that a dear friend of mine has started her own business too. Tawnie is the owner of Scrapbook Fairy, where you can order custom scrapbooks to preserve your most treasured memories. If you're like me, this is a fantastic idea because I simply don't have the time or energy (or talent) to put into scrapping.


Tawnie's designs are beautiful and intricate, and commemorate any occasion. Think about it- you have your wedding album, professionally created by your photographer, and then you have a pile of snapshots taken by your friends and relatives. Wouldn't it be nice to have that pile arranged into a beautiful book of memories?

Take a moment to visit Tawnie's site- you'll find yourself hunting down all your old photos!

No comments: