Tuesday, March 11, 2008

And the beat goes on

Surprise! I am still alive and kicking, believe it or not. Things have been especially hectic lately, which brings us to the news:

I have recently made a big decision regarding Jewel Couture. Due to professional and personal reasons, I will no longer be accepting new clients for the foreseeable future. I have enjoyed your friendship and support over the years, and appreciate all the referrals that you have all sent my way. However, I feel that the time is right for me to make this change, and while it is bittersweet, I'm content with my decision.

I still plan to update my blog occasionally (hopefully!) with pix of my unique brides and their dresses. In fact, I have several whose wedding dates are in the next month or two. And, let us not forget Miss W, who got hitched on February 16. (Congratulations, by the way!) I'm keeping an eye out for her photographer to post the photos. So look for those in the upcoming weeks!

Thanks again to everyone who has seen me through these last several years, and to all the wonderful brides (and bridesmaids, moms, grooms, dads, flower girls, ringbearers, groomsmen, wedding planners, and other vendors) I've had the honor of working with! You have all given me so much.

No comments: