Monday, November 19, 2007

I thought love was only true in fairy tales

Yes, I am still alive and kicking! This November has been the busiest month I have had since I started my company almost 4 years ago. Whew!

Anyway, I have pix from the Halloween party, finally. Now if you know Stephanie, you know that she does nothing halfway. And that includes her annual Halloween bash which is always themed. Last year the theme was Pirates, which was great fun. This year she had a Shrek shindig, and here are some pix (costumes by Jewel Couture!)

Me as Lord Farquaad

My honey as Doris the Ugly Stepsister

Steph as Tinkerbell


Ann and Pablo as Fairy Godmother and Donkey

Okay, I did not create the Donkey costume, but it was too funny not to post. And, as Donkey and Fairy Godmother got engaged that night, I thought it appropriate to include a pic of the happy couple! Congratulations guys!

And I didn't do this one either, but I have to give props to my brother Matt for his creativity and ingenuity in creating his Prince Charmin costume! (Genius runs in the family!)

Thanks to Laina McWhorter for the awesome photography, and thanks to Steph for a wonderful night! Looking forward to next year...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your costumes were freakin' amazing. Wow! You are so talented :)

Jane Jordan Photography said...

so cute!! wish we could have made it!