Tag, I'm it! Evidently there's a viral chain letter of sorts circling the blogosphere. Cicely tagged me, so I'm supposed to post eight interesting things about myself and then tag eight more people to do the same. Sadly, I'm so new to blogging that everyone I know has already gotten this! If you read this and want to get in on the Eight Levels of Narcissism, let me know and I'll update this post with a link to your blog.
Eight interesting (sort of) things about me:
1. I am an Arizona native
2. I play the viola (that's the one that's bigger than a violin, smaller than a cello)
3. My first job was working in the pro shop at a small golf course in Mesa when I was fifteen
4. I'm currently growing a second head. (Seriously- this pimple is unbelievable!)
5. I lived in New York City during 9/11
6. The weirdest thing in my house is a pinata shaped like a pirate wearing a tiara.
7. I'm half Chinese
8. The first thing I ever sewed was a nightgown when I was eight years old
Okay, so this is the part that I list the eight people I'm passing this along to. Which right now, is no one. Help!
Oh, and by the way, no one else send this to me, please! It took me forever to come up with just these eight things!